Pre-auction organisational tools available within Evo-auction give users all the help they need to get head of the curve:
- Auction management allows you to import all lots previously allocated to the auction and check if lots have been cleared for sale by the vendor. No more uncleared articles included in an auction by mistake!
- Creation of categories, photo groups, barcodes, or manually selected receipts and articles provide great control for lotting up.
- Proof reading reports with or without photos.
- Missing lots check facilities.
- Visual lot checking will help users see if errors exist on the lots, identifying missing catalogue description or condition reports, identifying missing reserve where the reserve status is fixed or lower high estimate.
- Pre-sale advice can be sent to the vendor as a hard copy or trackable soft copy.
- Easily available statistics, such as number of lots, vendors and commission bids. The value of commissions and top absentee bids above reserve allows you to estimate the minimum sales value before the auction.
- Telephone Bidding Management assists in the assignment of telephone bids to a member of staff.
- Condition Report Requests Management will help you to assign request to a valuer.