Adopting both efficient telephone and commission bidding processes, using Evo-auction, gives auction houses the power to deliver a large number of auctions and lots each year with ease.
- Commission bids submitted via the website are automatically registered. Evo-auction includes manual registration facilities to take care of absentee bids submitted from an external source.
- Registered commission bids are printed on the salebook against the relevant lot.
- Bidding summaries are sent post auction via emails to all commission bidders, detailing which lots they were outbid on and by how much.
- Unique telephone bidding management and reporting provides a valuable data to assist with the smooth running of registered telephone bids on auction day. Working document/reports provide individual staff with a clear picture of the telephone bidders assigned to them on the day which include details of:
- Telephone numbers
- Notes, such as covering bids
- Bids remaining for that buyer
- Calls remaining
No more telephone bids assigned to a person who may not be able to deal with the bid due to being assigned to another bid in too short time!