Here at Evo-soft we take your privacy seriously. The Privacy Notice below explains what personal data we collect, how we use it and your rights in relation to your data.
Evo-soft Limited based at The Upper Courtyard, The Old Dairy, Badbury, Swindon, SN4 0EU (company registration number 04090815) is the Data Controller. The Nominated Person is the Operations Director, Colin Chandler and he can be contacted via e-mail email@example.com.
Why we need your data
To provide and market our software and services. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee our services to you.
The lawful basis for processing your data is Legitimate Interests.
How we collect your data
We collect your data from face to face meetings, telephone calls, e-mails and our website contact form.
What information do we collect about you?
The information you give us may include your name, position, address, e-mail address, phone number and other limited profile information about you and your business and CCTV images should you visit our office in Swindon.
What we do with your data
The information that we collect and store relating to you is used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our software, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you provided at the time your information was collected.
- CCTV images will be disclosed only in the event of a crime being committed.
Who will it be shared with?
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
We will not store any customer databases or data on our network unless agreement has been reached with the customer. In the event a copy of a database or data is stored onto our network, it will be removed as soon as the work has been completed. The database or data will be kept in a secure location and access will be restricted to employees working on the project. Details of security measures are documented and are available should they be required.
Transfer to third country
We may store data that we collect from you on servers outside the UK but within the European Economic Area for processing. Also, it may be processed by staff operating outside the UK but within the European Economic Area who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is treated securely and in agreement with this Privacy Notice.
How long we keep your data
Your personal data will only be kept as long as necessary to enable us to provide our services to you. An annual audit of the data we hold will be carried out to ensure we are not holding unnecessary data. Details of retention periods can be requested using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Notice.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require the company to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require the company to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- object to the processing of your data where the company is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
- request that your data is portable to allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Colin Chandler, Operations Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed you may in the first instance contact Colin Chandler, Operations Director on email@example.com.
If you believe that the company has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies (New Update)
Further information can be found here: www.evo-soft.co.uk/cookie_policy
Do note that our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to our website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy notices.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep this Privacy Notice under regular review, and we will highlight any updates. This privacy notice was last updated on 22 May 2020.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
These include using secure systems, password protection, encryption, firewalls and up to date anti-virus software.
Further details can be requested by contacting Colin Chandler, Operations Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.